Publication

HANYANG UNIVERSITY CNA Laboratory

Conference

9 Shape deformity analysis in obsessive compulsive disorder on the hippocampal atlas Society for Neuroscience 34th Annual Meeting (SFN 2004) SunHyung Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Hyun-Pil Kim, Jae-Jin Kim, In Young Kim, Jun Soo Kwon, Sun-I
8 Hippocampal asymmetry analysis in schizophrenia using deformable model with surface registration Neuroimage/10th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human… Hyun-Pil Kim, Sun-Hyung Kim , Jong-Min Lee , In-Young Kim , Sun I
7 Evaluation Study of Korean-specific Tissue Probability Map with ICBM Tissue Probabilistic Atlases: A Probabilistic Similarity Index NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of The Organization for Human… J. H. Kim, J.M. Lee, U.C. Yoon, I.Y. Kim, D.S.Lee, J.S. Kwon, S. I
6 Quantitative comparison study using Korean probabilistic atlas and MNI SPAM: a rationale for constructing group specific probabilistic brain atlas NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of The Organization for Human… B.B. Koo, J.M. Lee, J.S. Kim, J.S.Lee, I.Y Kim, J.J. Kim, D.S. Lee, J.S. Kwon, S.I
5 The reproducibility of Glutamate/Glutamine in 1H MRS at 1.5T NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human… Dong-Pyo Jang, Eun Lee, Kee Namgoong, Kang-Jun Yoon, Jong-Min Lee, In-Young Kim, Sun I
4 Automatic generation of cortical surface model estimating deep sulci with partial volume effect NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human… Jun-Ki Lee, Jong-Min Lee, Jun-Sik Kim, In-Young Kim, Sun I
3 Inter- and outer-cortical surface reconstruction using partial volume classification and a Laplacian field (CLASP) NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of The Organization for Human… June Sic Kim, Vivek Singh, David MacDonald, Jong-Min Lee, Sun I. Kim, Alan C
2 Parallel design and implementation for cortical surface inflation on a Linux cluster system NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of The Organization for Human… Ki-Ho Im, Jong-Min Lee, In-Young Kim, Sun I
1 Color Variance Adjustment for the Representation of Anisotropic Tissues with Diffusion Tensor Imaging Data NeuroImage/10th Annual Meeting of The Organization for Human… DeJin Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Won-Jin Moon, Eun-Chul Chung, In-Young Kim, Sun I
게시물 검색