Publication

HANYANG UNIVERSITY CNA Laboratory

Conference

15 CORTICAL THICKNESS ANALYSIS OF THE ALZHEIMER`S DISEASE AND MILD COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT SFN 35th Annual Meeting W.Moon, E.C.Chung, J.Lee, J.M.Lee
14 GEOMETRIC EVALUATION OF CORTICAL SURFACE RECONSTRUCTION ALGORITHM USING MR PHANTOM SFN 35th Annual Meeting J.Lee, J.Lee, I.Kim, S.Kim
13 DIFFERENCES OF THE PROBABILISTIC DISTRIBUTION OF BRAIN TISSUE BETWEEN HEALTHY CONTROL AND SCHIZOPHRENIC PATIENTS SFN 35th Annual Meeting U.Yoon, J.Lee, Y.Shin, I.Kim, J.Kwon, S.Kim
12 Decreased fractional anisotrophy and increased T1 signal intensity in the human female corpus callosum 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Yong-Wook Shin, Dae Jin Kim, Tae Hyon Ha, Hae-Jeong Park, Jong Min Lee, Won-Jin Moon, Eun-Chul Chung, Jun Soo Kwon
11 Effect of Template Selection for Spatial Normalization of Brain Image : Tensor Based Morphometry 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Jae Sung Lee, Dong Soo Lee, Yu Kyeong Kim, Jong Min Lee, Jae Jin Kim, Jun Soo Kwon, Sun Kim, Eun Joo Kang, Jun Key Chung, Myung Chul Lee
10 A novel automated probabilistic pattern analysis method : study for assessing spatial probabilistic distributional differences in the common space between schizophrenics and normal controls 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Bang Bon Koo, Jong Min Lee, Jun Soo Kwon, Yong Wook Shin, In Young Kim, Sun I
9 Analyzing Structural Variations of the Brain using Deformation Field Morphometry 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Hyun Pil Kim, Jong Min Lee, Jun Soo Kwon, Ui Cheul Yoon, In Young Kim, Sun I
8 Quantitative cross-validation of major cortical surface reconstruction algorithms for the assessments of geometric accuracies by using MR phantom 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Jun Ki Lee, Jong Min Lee, Jun Sic Kim, In Young Kim, Sun I
7 Analysis of Tissue Probability Map : Age and Gender Effect 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Ui Cheul Yoon, Jong Min Lee, Jun Soo Kwon, Dong Soo Lee, In Young Kim, Sun I
6 The asymmetry of cortical complexity in human cerebral cortex 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Ki Ho Im, Jong Min Lee, Jun Soo Kwon, Ui Cheul Yoon, Jeong Hoon Koo,Sun I
5 Tuning deformable model through the evaluation weighted value on objective function terms 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Sun Hyung Kim, Jong Min Lee, Jun Ki Lee, In Young Kim, Jun Soo Kwon,Sun I
4 Decreased Fractional Anisotrophy in the Left Temporal Stem in the Patients with OCD 11th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapp… Sung Nyun Kim, Yong Wook Shin, Dae Jin Kim, Tae Hyon Ha, Hae Jeong Park, Jong Min Lee, Won Jin Moon, Eun Chul Chung, Jun Soo Kwon
3 Development of a group-specific average brain atlas: a comparison study between Korean and occidental groups 6th Asian-Pacific Conference on Medical and Biological Engin… Hyun-Pil Kim, Jong-Min Lee, Dong Soo Lee, Bang-Bon Koo, Jae-Jin Kim, In Young Kim, Jun Soo Kwon, Tae Woo Yoo, Kee Hyun Chang, Sun I
2 Quantitative Analysis of Group-specific Brain Tissue Probability Mapping for Schizophrenic Patients 6th Asian-Pacific Conference on Medical and Biological Engin… Junghyun Kim, Uicheul Yoon, Jong-Min Lee, Bangbon Koo, Yong-Wook Shin, Kyung Jin Lee, In Young Kim, Jun Soo Kwon, Sun I
1 High performance Parallel computing for cortical surface inflation using Message Passing Interface 6th Asian-Pacific Conference on Medical and Biological Engin… Ki Ho Im, Jong-Min Lee, In-Young Kim, Sun I
게시물 검색