Publication

HANYANG UNIVERSITY CNA Laboratory

Conference

9 Relationship between Anatomical Asymmetry and Functional Interhemispheric Connectivity 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM 박준성, 이종민
8 Surface-based mean diffusivity analysis in Alzheimer's disease without CSF contamination effect 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM Oh-Hun Kwon, Ui-Chul Yoon, Hyun-Jin Park, Hun-Ki Kwon, Sang-Won Seo, Jong-Min Lee, Duk-Lyeol Na, Sun-Il Kim
7 Automatical segmentation of hippocampus based on Tissue segmented image and elder group template 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM Dong-Kyun Lee, Uicheul Yoon, Hak Young Rhee, Sun I. Kim, Geon-Ho Jahng, Jong-Min Lee
6 Masking effect on default mode network identification in MCI and Azheimer's disease 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM Jungho Cha, Uicheul Yoon, Sang Won Seo, Sun I. Kim, Duk L.l Na, Jong-Min Lee
5 Fiber tracking results with white matter mask using intuitive fast marching tractography (IFMT) 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM Hun-Ki Kwon, Jun-Sung Park, Sang-Won Seo, Sun-Il Kim, Duk-Lyeol Na, Jong-Min Lee
4 Fully Automated Pipeline for Quantification and Localization of White Matter Hyperintensity 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM Seun Jeon, Uicheul Yoon, Jun-Sung Park, Sang Won Seo, Jung-Hyun Kim, Sung Tae Kim, Sun I. Kim, Duk L. Na, Jong-Min Lee
3 Prediction of human intelligence using morphometric characteristics of cortical surface 18th Annual CNS Meeting Jin-Ju Yang, HyukJin Yun, Uicheul Yoon, Kiho Im, Yu Yong Choi, Kun Ho Lee, Jong-Min Lee
2 Prediction of Human Intelligence using Morphometric Characteristics of Cerebral Cortex 2011 the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science Jin-Ju Yang, Uicheul Yoon, HyukJin Yun, Kiho Im, Yu Yong Choi, Sun I. Kim, Kun Ho Lee, Jong-Min Lee
1 Fully automatic hippocampus segmentation graph cuts 17th Annual Meeting of the OHBM Ki-Chang Kwak, UiCheul Yoon, Dong-Kyun Lee, Hack-Joon Shim, Sang-Won Seo, Sun I. Kim, Duk L. Na, Jong-Min Lee
게시물 검색